Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bridgit's Journey to Fit Chick.


 I have not had to deal with weight issues throughout my entire life like some of you have, but  I have still dealt with my own issues because of weight. I have dealt with confidence issues, and depression from it. I know what it's like to let your emotions get the best of you, and turn to food for comfort. I also know what it's like to not be truly happy with what you see in the mirror, regardless of how often you hear how beautiful someone else thinks you are. But, within the last year, I know what it's like to take control of food, rather than let it control me.




I am a mother of two precious boys. During my 1st pregnancy, I gained 55lbs, putting me at 205lbs. From the time I delivered our first, until I got pregnant with our second, I lost 25lbs, bringing my weight to 180lbs. I really didn't lose much weight, and really didn't try hard to. It wasn't until my second pregnancy that I decided I needed to do things differently. I gained 29lbs,and my weight when I delivered was 209lbs. I was determined to get the baby weight off, for good. I joined the Weight Watcher PP program, in May 2011, 3 weeks after delivering our second son. I wanted to not only be a healthier mother, so that I was better able to keep up with my children, but just a healthier woman in general. To me, being healthy=being wealthy.


Im sharing my story, to not only be an inspiration, but to also seek inspiration from others who are on the same journey. I am not a trainer, or nutritionist. I am simply someone who is on a journey to not only better myself, but my health. I am not only in this for me, but for my children and my husband, and for you. I am a firm believer that if you don't give 100% to yourself, you can't expect to be able to give it you anyone, or anything else.

*Did you like Bridgit's Story? Like and share it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment