Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Natasha's Journey To Fit Chick


This was me, I was 177 pounds, sometimes when I look at this picture I can't believe it's really me! I was unhealthy and unhappy. I have a personal trainer for a mom, ironically enough, but never took advantage of that. She would constantly tell me that I needed to get in shape for my health, but it wasn't until I got a weight loss blog that I kicked it in gear. My blog helped me stay accountable and motivated. At first, I worked on an elliptical machine for 30 minutes to an hour a day, stopped drinking soda, started eating less and healthier, etc. Eventually I worked up to doing aerobics classes with my mom and when I was around 150 pounds, I did Insanity for the first time. That kicked my ass and helped me lose around 20 more pounds! I lost 5 more pounds after that, and I'm still going! I'm doing Insanity for the second time now, and then I plan on moving onto Insanity: The Asylum. My full meal plan and workout plan can be found here: http://imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com/myplan

me now at 122 pounds
I am now 122 pounds. My life has completely changed. Another thing that came out of my blog was meeting a man who I am now living with. We were 1300 miles apart and were a long distance relationship until I moved across the country for him. I am living my dream life now. If I hadn't lost weight and done such an incredible thing, I wouldn't have had the guts to move out by myself and to a brand new place. While I still don't have perfect self confidence, I love my body more than I ever have.



I became a Beachbody Coach to help people and motivate them more. I swear by Insanity and I wanted to share that with people! My life is helping people. I'm a Beachbody Coach, an avid health blogger, a nanny, and a Culinary Arts student. I love making people happy - whether it be by helping them get in shape or making them some deliciously healthy food!

The biggest piece of advice I can give is DON'T GIVE UP. It takes a while, but you didn't put on all the weight in a few days and you won't lose it in a few days. It is a lifestyle change, not a diet!

 Contact Natasha for help on your journey:
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/xxmoonwalker
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/xxmoonwalker

Follow her blog for more inspiration:http://imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! Like you I became a beachbody coach after seeing a successful journey of my own! I started out with Shakeology, mostly because while I don't have detrimental eating habits, I don't really take in veggies/vitamins or eat breakfast. That simple change in my diet made all the difference to setting me on a very healthy path. Since then I've joined beachbody and completed a Brazil Butt Lift challenge...I'm working on my 2nd challenge now & contest! :) I would NEVER have done this before!
    You can check out my profiles at www.beachbodycoach.com/chachunk or www.shakeology.com/chachunk

    ReplyDelete