Monday, June 18, 2012

Amandalee's Journey to Fit Chick

"I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them."


Back in high school, I used to weigh 70-80kgs (150-160lbs). ! I was teased a bit but I still kept being myself and talking to everyone, tried not to let it get me down. I had depression after high school and my weight went up and up. Getting over 110kgs(200lbs)... but I decided I needed to change my outside self, and maybe giving my inner self some more confidence. So I started to eat better, hit the gym, I wanted to be FIT not be skinny . Started slowly doing only 20mins a day until I built up enough fitness to go for 1-2hours a day.. Losing 40kgs(88lbs) over 6months, keeping it off for a bit for 3years, until I gained 10kgs(20lbs) back last year, Now I'm training back again doing Shaun T's insanity workout -taking my goals to that next step - Losing the weight kind of gave me a way of helping others, some come to me for advice or the good ole "how did you do it" speech, I'm grateful to help people, in motivation, to guide, and the challenge in reaching their goals. I know how hard it is to keep going when you feel like giving up, stepping over that hill can seem so hard, but with a little gentle push and support we can do it. No matter how hard something is, if you look with in your own self and believe in yourself you can do anything. Might not be today, might not be tomorrow, but you WILL get there.

Only YOU can change your life, you'll have support along the way, but YOU are the one that needs to take on your life and change it for yourself because it will be rewarding in many ways.

Seeing my ID photo from in high school to now, is something I was proud of.


*interested in trying what Amandalee did to achieve her fitness goals?  Try insanity today! Click the link below!
 http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/fitchics

No comments:

Post a Comment